Perilaku Konsumtif Generasi Z terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Silverqueen di Kota Sidoarjo

Rizaldi Ahmad Sutarno, Sugeng Purwanto

Abstract


Generation Z feels comfortable in the virtual world, where most of generation Z is the child of generation X which used to be a market group that was highly monitored by the market in the sense that their consumption is controlled by the liveliness producers of generation Z has an impact on the behavior to buy an item for its own pleasure, not out of necessity or known as consumptive behavior or consumerism. SilverQueen's new flavor choices are inspired by generation Z characters who are bold, passionate, and free to explore new things. The implication is that the decline in revenue in silverqueen, one of which relates to purchasing decisions. The purpose of this study was to find out the influence between the consumptive behavior of generation z on the decision to buy silverqueen products in the city of Sidoarjo. This type of research uses a descriptive quantitative approach. The study sample is generation z in the city of Sidoarjo age criteria 10-24 years. The results of this study showed that there was a positively significant influence between consumptive behavior on purchasing decisions of 0.587530. R-Square value of 34.51% While the remaining 65.49% is explained by other variables outside the study


Keywords


Consumptive Behavior; Purchasing Decisions

Full Text:

PDF

References


Aini, E. N., & Andjarwati, A. L. 2020. Pengaruh Gaya Hidup Konsumtif dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian. Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen Islam.

Award, T. B. 2021. Top Bran Index Coklat Batang 2016-2021. Top Brand Award.

Badan Pusat Statistika Republik Indonesia. 2021. Hasil Sensus Penduduk 2020.

Databoks. 2020. Indonesia Peringkat ke-4 Negara Berpenduduk Terbanyak Dunia. https://databoks.katadata.co.id/datapublish/2020/12/15/indonesia-peringkat-ke-4-negara-berpenduduk-terbanyak-dunia

Databoks. 2021. Merek Cokelat Batangan Favorit Remaja (Top Brand Award 2021). https://databoks.katadata.co.id/datapublish/2021/07/07/silverqueen-merek-cokelat-favorit-remaja-indonesia

Mukaromah, E. F. 2020. Pengaruh Fanatisme Supporter, Brand Love, dan Perilaku Konsumtif Terhadap keputusan Pembelian Merchendise Arema FC Di Kota Malang. Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa FEB UB.

Philip. 2019. Variabel Intervening Pada Pembelian Sneakers Branded Oleh Generasi Z Di Surabaya. Agora, 7(2)

Pergiwati, G. E. 2016. Konformitas dan Perilaku Konsumtif Pada Mahasiswi Dengan Status Sosial Ekonomi ke Bawah. Psikoborneo, 4(3), 399–407

Santoso, G., & Triwijayati, A. 2018. Gaya Pengambilan Keputusan Pembelian Pakaian Secara Online Pada Generasi Z Indonesia. Jurnal Ilmu Kel. Dan Kons, 11(3), 231–242

Wijayanto, A. 2019. Menangkap Insight dari Milenial dan Cokelat. Kompasiana.Com. https://www.kompasiana.com/apmwijay7017/5d80645a097f364b924bcf23/menangkap-insight-dari-millennial-dan-coklat?page=all




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33087/jmas.v7i1.400

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

J-MAS (Jurnal Manajemen dan Sains) Published by Master of Management Program, Faculty of Economics, Batanghari University
Adress: Fakultas Ekonomi, Jl.Slamet Ryadi, Broni-Jambi, Kec.Telanaipura, Kodepos: 36122, email: jmas.unbari@gmail.com


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.