Pengaruh Motivasi Berafiliasi dan Komitmen Afektif terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Badan Pendapatan Daerah Kabupaten Labuhanbatu

Muhammad Syahrul Ramadhan, Ade Parlaungan Nasution, Zulkarnain Nasution

Abstract


The Regional Revenue Agency of Labuhanbatu Regency can improve employee performance by increasing an important component of management, namely human resources (HR), which includes affiliation motivation and affective commitment. Affiliation motivation and affective commitment can be decisive if the drive to achieve organizational success is implemented with a strong belief to follow all organizational values. This study aims to analyze the effect of affiliation motivation and affective commitment on employee performance at the Regional Revenue Agency of Labuhanbatu Regency. The population in this study amounted to 90 people. The sampling technique used was saturated sampling, so the sample size in this study was 90 people. The data collection method used a questionnaire/questionnaire. The results of multiple linear regression analysis obtained the equation Y=1,838+0,363X1+0,812X2. In the partial test (t test) the regression coefficient of the affiliated motivation variable (X1) obtained a t value of 2.416 > t table 1.987 which means that the affiliated motivation variable has a positive and significant effect on the employee performance variable with a significant value of 0.018 < 0.05. The regression coefficient for the affective commitment variable (X2) obtained a t-count value of 5.394 > t-table 1.987, which means that the affective commitment variable has a positive and significant effect on the employee performance variable with a significant value of 0.000 <0.05. The results of the F test obtained that the Fcount value of 119,959 > Ftable 3.10 with a significant value of 0.000 <0.05, which means that the affiliation motivation variable and affective commitment simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on employee performance. The results of the coefficient of determination test show that the affiliation motivation variable and affective commitment have an influence of 73.4% on the employee performance variable, while the remaining 26.6% is influenced by other variables outside of this study.


Keywords


Affiliated Motivation; Affective Commitment and Employee Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Albdour, A.A. and Altarawneh, I.I. 2014, Employee Engagement and Organizational Commitment; Evidence from Jordan. International Journal of Business, 19, 192-212.

Dwi, Syahril, Hardina. 2017. Analisis Pengaruh Komitmen Afektif, Komitmen Berkelanjutan dan Komitmen Normatif terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Radio Nebula Nada di Kota Palu. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Universitas Tadulako 3(1), 138-152.

Chen, Y., Li, R., & Liu, X. 2021. The relationships among relatedness frustration, affiliation motivation, and WeChat engagement, moderated by relatedness satisfaction. Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace, 15(4).

Ghazali Imam. 2018. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS 25. STIE Indonesia.

Lestari, Desyi dan dan Siti Nur Azizah, 2020. Pengaruh Motivasi Berafiliasi dan Workplace Friendship Terhadap Kinerja dengan Komitmen Organisasional sebagai Variabel Intervening (Studi pada Perawat Kontrak RSPM Kebumen). Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Manajemen, Bisnis dan Akuntansi. 2(3), 331-345.

Mangkunegara, A.A. A. P., & Miftahuddin. 2016. The Effect of Transformational Leadership and job Satisfaction on Employee Performance. Universal Journal of Management, 4(4), 189-195.

Martini et al., 2018. The Influence of Competency on Employee Performance through Organizational Commitment Dimension. IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 20(2), 29-37.

Nguyen,Thu Ha dan Gizaw Aida. 2014. Factors That Influence Consumer Purchasing Decision of Privat Label Food Products. Thesis. Swedia. School of Business Society and Enginering.

Nurandini, Arina dan Eisha Lataruva, 2014, Analisis Pengaruh Komitmen Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan, Jakarta.

Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian dan Pengembangan: Research and Development, Bandung: Alfabeta.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33087/jmas.v7i1.399

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

J-MAS (Jurnal Manajemen dan Sains) Published by Master of Management Program, Faculty of Economics, Batanghari University
Adress: Fakultas Ekonomi, Jl.Slamet Ryadi, Broni-Jambi, Kec.Telanaipura, Kodepos: 36122, email: jmas.unbari@gmail.com


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.