Pengaruh Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Matahari Department Store Lippo Plaza Jambi

Muhammad Emil, Diky Achmad Riandi

Abstract


This study aims to measure the influence of compensation on employee performance at PT. Matahari Department Store Lippo Plaza Jambi. This study also aims to determine whether the effect of compensation on performance and how much influence compensation on employee performance at PT. Matahari Department Store Lippo Plaza Jambi. This study uses quantitative methods with simple linear regression analysis methods, t test, coefficient of determination, and is assisted by the SPSS 23 program. The types of data used in this study are primary and secondary data, and data is obtained through distributing questionnaires using the help of Google Forms as a questionnaire tool and literature study related to research. The results of simple linear regression analysis Y = 0.803 + 0.700x + e in the partial test, it was found that the Compensation value was 0.000 less than the significance level of 0.5, meaning that compensation had an effect on performance. The magnitude of the effect of compensation on performance is evidenced by the regression coefficient and the result is 0.482. From the regression coefficient analysis, the magnitude of the influence was 48.2%, while the remaining 51.8% was influenced by other variables outside of this study. And it can be concluded based on statistical tests through tcount > ttable with tcount 7.779 while ttable 1.99714, so Ho is rejected Ha accepted, there is a significant influence between the compensation variable on performance.


Keywords


performance, compensation.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, (2006), Riset Sumber Daya Manusia, Jakarta.

Daft, Richard L, (2002), Manajemen Edisi Kelima Jilid Satu. Jakarta: Erlangga

Gomes, Faustino Cardoso. (2003). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Andi Offset

Handoko, (2000), Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia

Hasibuan, (2016), Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, PT Bumi Aksara, Jakarta

Lies Indriyani. (2009). Analisis pengaruh kompensasi dan lingkungan kerja terhadap produktifitas kerja perawat dengan kepuasan kerja sebagai Variabel Mediasi. Jurnal Ekonomi-Manajemen-Akuntansi, No. 59, Th.XVI, 117-127

Mangkunegara, (2006), Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan, Remaja Rosdakarya, Bandung

Putri, (2012), Hubungan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Biro Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia PT. Jasa Marga (PERSERO) Tbk, Universitas Indonesia, Skripsi

Rivai,Veithzal. (2011), Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan: dari teori ke praktek, Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada

Stoner, A.F., (2006). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Samsudin, (2006), Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia

Sedarmayanti, (2015), Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia,

Septawan, (2014), Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia,

Sinambela, (2016), Manajemen Sumber Daya manusia, PT Bumi aksara, Jakarta

Simamora, (2004), Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia,

Supriyadi, H. (2015). Manajemen sumber daya manusia: menciptakan keunggulan bersaing berbasis kompetensi SDM. Yogyakarta: Andi.

Sutrisno, (2011), Kinerja Karyawan

Sugiyono, Danang, (2002), Teori kuesioner dan Analisa Data Sumber Daya Manusia (Praktek Penelitian), Cetakan 1, Yoghyakarta.

Suwanto, (2011), Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia

Umar Husein, (2011), Riset Sumber Daya Manusia

Wibowo, (2011), Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33087/jmas.v6i1.253

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

J-MAS (Jurnal Manajemen dan Sains) Published by Master of Management Program, Faculty of Economics, Batanghari University
Adress: Fakultas Ekonomi, Jl.Slamet Ryadi, Broni-Jambi, Kec.Telanaipura, Kodepos: 36122, email: jmas.unbari@gmail.com


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.