Pengaruh Insentif Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Hotel Mexsicana Kota Jambi

Said Almaududi, Muhammad Syukri, Camelia Puji Astuti

Abstract


The purpose of this study is to find out and describe the Incentives and Employee Performance at the Jambi City Mexsicana Hotel, and to determine the effect of the Incentives on the Employee Performance at the Jambi City Mexsicana Hotel. The type of data needed and collected in this study is quantitative data. The object of this study is the employee of the Mexsicana Hotel Jambi City. Sources of data in this study were employees of the City of Mexsicana Hotel Jambi taken through interviews by distributing questionnaires, data, and information obtained analyzed descriptively, to analyze employee responses to incentives for performance using a 5-choice scale. Based on the results of the regression analysis it was concluded that the regression equation Y = 32.316 + 0.154X + e. The correlation coefficient (R) of the independent variable is 0.767. This value indicates that the incentive relationship on Mexsicana Hotel Jambi Erat employees' performance is 0.767. While the coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.589 it means that the variation of change in Y is influenced by changes in X by 58.9%. So the magnitude of the effect of incentives on the performance of employees of the City of Mexsicana Hotel Jambi is 58.9% while the remaining 41.1% is influenced by other factors outside this study. Partially, there is an effect of incentives on the performance of Mexicicana Hotel Jambi City employees. This is indicated by the value of incentive thitung of 2.171 and ttable of 2.034 from the comparison results it can be seen that tcount is greater than ttable (thitung> ttable). Then H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted. By comparing the magnitude of the level of significance (sig) of research with a significant level of 0.05 then 0.002 <0.05 so that it can be said that there is a significant effect between incentives on the performance of employees of Mexsicana Hotel Jambi City. For the management of the City of Mexsicana Hotel Jambi, it is hoped that incentives can be noticed and increased in terms of employee performance. So that incentives for employee performance can be better in the future. Next researchers are expected to be able to conduct research using different variables from the variables studied.


Keywords


Incentive, Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Algifari. 2009. Statistik Induktif. Edisi Kedua. Yogyakarta.

Answar Prabu Mangkunegara. 2010. Evaluasi Kinerja Sumber Daya Manusia. Refika Aditama. Bandung.

Answar Prabu Mangkunegara. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Remaja Rosdakarya. Bandung.

Fahrul Budi Santoso. 2016. Pengaruh Insentif Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Swadarma Sarana Informatika. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Ekonomi. Volume 4, Nomor 8

Fandy Gunawan. 2017. Pengaruh Insentif Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Kantor Sekretariat DPRD Provinsi Banten. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Ekonomi dan Bisnis. Volume 2, Nomor 3

Hajrawati Hamka. 2018. Pengaruh Insentif Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Karyawan Tetap Pada Pt. Telkom Grapari Kendari). Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Ekonomi dan Bisnis. Volume 4, Nomor 10.

Hani, Handoko. 2015. Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Hasibuan, S.P. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Revisi PT. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta.

Hasibuan, S.P. 2014. Organisasi Dan Motivasi. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Jusuf Soewandi, 2012. Pengantar Metode Penelitian, Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.

Lamatenggo, Nina. 2012. Teori Kinerja dan Pengkurannya. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Mudrajad Kuncoro, Ph. D. 2013. Metode Riset Untuk Bisnis Dan Ekonomi Bagaimana Meneliti Dan Menulis Tesis. Edisi 4. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Priyanto, Dwi. 2013. Data Statistik. Cetakan Pertama. Yogyakarta : Mediakom.

Siswanto, 2017. Pengantar Manajemen. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Sugiyono, 2010. Statistik Untuk Penelitian, Bandung: Al Fabeta.

Sugiyono. 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Penerbit Gramedia. Jakarta.

Syekh, Sayid. 2011. Pengantar Statistik Ekonomi Dan Sosial. Gaung Persada : Jakarta.

Umar, Husein. 2009. Metode Penelitian. Edisi Kedua. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.

Wibowo. 2009. Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33087/jmas.v6i1.233

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

J-MAS (Jurnal Manajemen dan Sains) Published by Master of Management Program, Faculty of Economics, Batanghari University
Adress: Fakultas Ekonomi, Jl.Slamet Ryadi, Broni-Jambi, Kec.Telanaipura, Kodepos: 36122, email: jmas.unbari@gmail.com


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.