Pengaruh Lokasi, Variasi Produk dan Harga terhadap Keputusan Pembelian pada Pusat Oleh-Oleh Osing Deles Banyuwangi

Mira Sasmita, Dilla Cattleyana, Dilla Cattleyana, Elok Rosyidah, Elok Rosyidah

Abstract


Osing Deles Banyuwangi is an individual business engaged in the shopping center for typical Banyuwangi souvenirs. This study aims to analyze the effect of location, product variety and price on purchasing decisions at the Osing Deles Banyuwangi Gift Center, both simultaneously and partially. The population in this study were consumers who were at the Osing Deles Banyuwangi Gift Center. The sampling method used is non probability sampling, data collection using accidental sampling. Data was collected using a questionnaire with a sampling sample of 60 respondents. This type of research includes quantitative using multiple linear regression analysis techniques, the coefficient of determination, simultaneous test (F test) and partial test (t test). The results showed that the location, product variety and price variables simultaneously (F test) and partially (t test) had a positive and significant influence on purchasing decisions, with a coefficient of determination (Adjust R Square) of 0.689 or 68.9% of purchasing decisions being able to be explained by independent variables, while the remaining 31.1% is likely to be explained by other independents not included in this study.


Keywords


Price, Purchase Decision, Location, Product Variety

Full Text:

PDF

References


Asdani, A.D. and Andini, D.N. (2020) ‘Pusat Oleh – Oleh Kalimantan Selatan Di Banjarmasin’, Lanting Journal of Architecture, 9(2), pp. 98–105. Available at: https://doi.org/10.20527/lanting.v9i2.686.

Cattleyana, D., Asyriana, S. and Annisa, T. (2023) ‘Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Minat Beli Konsumen Dalam Memilih Produk Kecantikan “ Y . O . U ” Pada Toko Sinar Kencana Cosmetics Banyuwangi’, Jurnal Artha Satya Dharma, 16(1), pp. 39–46.

Gonie, L.C.P.F., Tumbel, A. and Mandagie, Y. (2022) ‘Pengaruh Variasi Produk, Harga dan Promosi terhadap Keputusan Pembelian di Rumah Makan dan Kopi Chamar Kawangkoan’, Jurnal EMBA: Jurnal Riset Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis dan Akuntansi, 10(4), pp. 224–232.

Imanulah, R., Andriyani, I. and Melvani, F.N. (2022) ‘Pengaruh Citra Toko, Varian produk, dan Lokasi terhadap Keputusan Pembelian pada Restoran Pancious SOMA Palembang’, EKOMBIS REVIEW: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Bisnis, 10(1), pp. 285–295. Available at: https://doi.org/10.37676/ekombis.v10i1.1743.

Maruli, E. et al. (2022) ‘Pengaruh Variasi Produk, Harga, dan Suasana Tempat Terhadapkepuasan Konsumen (Study Kasus Pada Celyn Kafe Kabupaten Alor)’, Jurnal Ilmiah Wahana Pendidikan, Desember, 8(23), pp. 742–754. Available at: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7639059.

Satdiah, A., Siska, E. and Indra, N. (2023) ‘Pengaruh Harga Dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Pada Toko Cat De’lucent Paint’, CiDEA Journal, 2(1), pp. 24–37. Available at: https://doi.org/10.56444/cideajournal.v2i2.775.

Sugiono, P.D. (2022) METODE PENELITIAN KUANTITATIF, KUALITATIF DAN R & D. Edited by A.I.P.I. (IKAPI). Bandung.

Susanto, H. (2023) ‘Pengaruh Harga Dan Lokasi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Toko Murah Di Sampit’, E-Jurnal Profit (Jurnal Penerapan Ilmu Manajemen dan Kewirausahaan), 8(1), pp. 1–10.

Vidyawati, F.O. and Rosyidah, E. (2022) ‘Strategi Promosi Melalui Digital Marketing Di Era Pandemi Terhadap Keputusan Mahasiswa Dalam Memilih Perguruan Tinggi Swasta Pada Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Banyuwangi’, JEKOBIS: Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis, 1(1), pp. 39–44. Available at: http://ejournal.ubibanyuwangi.ac.id/index.php/jurnal_jekobis.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33087/jmas.v9i1.1745

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

J-MAS (Jurnal Manajemen dan Sains) Published by Master of Management Program, Faculty of Economics, Batanghari University
Adress: Fakultas Ekonomi, Jl.Slamet Ryadi, Broni-Jambi, Kec.Telanaipura, Kodepos: 36122, email: jmas.unbari@gmail.com


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.