Pengaruh Kinerja Keuangan Bank Terhadap Koefisien Respon Laba Melalui Investment Opportunity Set (Studi Kasus pada Bank Umum yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode Tahun 2011-2016)

Atti Rasnawati

Abstract


This research raises the issue of banking performance including Risk Profile, Good Corporate Governance, Earning and Capital (RBBR or RGEC). Profit achieved by a company is a measure of performance and is considered by investors or creditors in making decisions to make investments or to provide additional credit. The low quality of earnings will make the decision making mistakes of the users such as investors and creditors, so that the value of the company will decrease. Earnings quality will be measured by using earnings response coefficient. Low The earnings response coefficient shows that earnings are less informative or in other words less qualified for investors to make economic decisions. The purpose of this study was to examine and determine the EFFECT of the Bank's Financial Performance on the Coefficient of Earnings Response through the Investment Opportunity Set. The analysis tools used include CAR, NPL, LDR, NIM, and GCG for bank financial performance. Then MBVE for investment opportunity set and for KRL using CAR, EU and RT. The results of this study indicate that the bank's financial performance has a positive and insignificant effect on the earnings response coefficient and earnings response coefficient can be explained by the bank's financial performance of 28.5% and the remaining 71.5% is explained by other variables outside the financial performance of the bank under study. Then the bank's financial performance has a negative and significant effect on the investment opportunity set and the earnings response coefficient can be explained by the bank's financial performance of 10.1% and the remaining 89.9% is explained by other variables outside the financial performance of the bank under study. Furthermore, the investment opportunity set has a positive and significant effect on the earnings response coefficient and the earnings response coefficient can be explained by an investment opportunity set of 26.4% and the remaining 73.6% is explained by other variables outside the financial performance of the bank under study.


Keywords


banking performance, risk profile, good corporate governance, earning and capital

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arta, I.K. W.P dan L.K. Sudjarni. 2014. Pengaruh Kinerja Keuangan terhadap Return Saham Perusahaan Sektor Food and Baverage di BEI. Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Udayana 3: (3).

Brigham, E.F dan J.F. Houston. 2006. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan. Edisi Sepuluh. Salemba Empat. Jakarta.

Fahmi, Irham. 2011. Analisa Laporan Keuangan. Alfabeta. Bandung. Jurnal Ilmu dan Riset Manajemen Volume 6, Nomor 2, Februari 2017 ISSN : 2461-0593. 2012. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Cetakan Ke-2. Alfabeta. Bandung.. 2014. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Alfabeta. Bandung.

Fatmawati. 2013. Analisis Pengaruh Rasio Aktivitas, Rasio Profitabilitas, Dan Rasio Pasar Terhadap Return Saham Perusahaan Grosir Dan Ritel Yang Terdaftar Dalam Efek Syariah. Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Kalijaga. Yogyakarta.

Gaver, J.J. dan K.M Gaver. 1993. Additional Evidence on the Association between the Investment Opportunity Set and Corporate Financing, Dividend, and Compensation Policies. Journal of Accounting and Economics 16:125-160

Ghozali, I. 2013. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS. Edisi Ketujuh. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang.

Hanafi. 2004. Manajemen Keuangan. BPFE-UGM. Yogyakarta.

Harahap, S.S. 2009. Teori Kritis Laporan Keuangan. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta.

Husnan, S. 2009. Dasar-Dasar Teori Portofolio dan Analisis Sekuritas. Edisi Keempat. UPP STIM YKPN. Yogyakarta.

Ismayanti, D dan W.M.Yusniar. 2014. Pengaruh Faktor Fundamental dan Resiko (Beta) terhadap Return Saham pada Perusahaan yang termasuk dalam Indeks LQ 45. Jurnal Wawasan Manajemen 32: (1).

James, C.V.H. dan J. M. Wachowicz. 2005. Prinsip-Prinsip Manajemen Keuangan. Edisi Kedua Belas. Salemba Empat. Jakarta.

Jogiyanto, H.2005.Analisis dan Desain Sistem Informasi Pendekatan Terstruktur Teori dan Praktek Aplikasi Bisnis. Andi Offset. Yogyakarta

--------------.2010.Teori Portofolio dan Analisis Investasi. Edisi Ketujuh. BPFE-UGM.Yogyakarta.

Kasmir. 2012. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Cetakan Kelima. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.

---------------.2013. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Edisi Satu. Cetakan Keenam. Rajawali Pers. Jakarta.

Lukman, Dendawijaya. 2009. Manajemen Perbankan. Ghalia Indonesia. Jakarta.

Munawir, S. 2007. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Liberty. Yogyakarta.

Murhadi, W.R. 2013. Analisis Laporan Keuangan, Proyeksi dan Valuasi Saham. Salemba Empat. Jakarta.

Nudiana, R. 2013. Pengaruh Rasio Likuiditas, Leverage, Aktivitas, Profitabilitas Terhadap Return Saham pada Perusahaan Food and Baverage yang Terdaftar di BEI. Jurnal Ilmu dan Riset Manajemen 2 : 4.

Norpratiwi, M.V.A. 2004. Analisis korelasi investment opportunity set terhadap Return Saham. Tesis. Program Pasca Sarjana Universitas Gajah Mada. Yogyakarta

Pagalung, G. 2003. Pengaruh Kombinasi keunggulan dan keterbatasan Perusahaan terhadap Set Kesempatan Investasi (IOS). Jurnal Riset Akutansi Indonesia 6(3): 249-264.

Riyanto, B. 2001. Dasar-Dasar Pembelanjaan Perusahaan. Edisi Keempat. BPFE. Yogyakarta.

Rusdin. 2008. Pasar Modal : Teori, Masalah, dan Kebijakan dalam Praktik. ALFABETA. Bandung.

Shintawati, V.R. 2011. Pengaruh board Diversity, Investment Opportunity Set (IOS), dan Kinerja Keuangan terhadap Nilai Perusahaan yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2008. Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Sebelas Maret. Yogyakarta.

Parameswari, Silvia Y. Simatupang, M. 2010. Pengaruh Kinerja Keuangan... Pengetahuan Praktis Investasi Saham dan Dana Reksa. Mitra Wacana Media. Jakarta.

Singarimbun, M. 1985. Metode Penelitian Survey. PT. Pustaka LP3ES Indonesia. Jakarta.

Smith, C.W. dan R.L.Watts. 1992. The Invesment Opportunity Set and Corporate Financing, Devidend, and Compensation Policies. Journal of Financial Economics 32: (263 -292).

Sugiyono.2008. Metode Penelitian Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R dan D.Alfabeta. Bandung.

----------.2009. Statistika Untuk Penelitian. Cetakan Enam Belas. Alfabeta. Bandung.

Sukirman, Sugiarto dan Kartika. 2011. Pengaruh Kinerja Keuangan dan Kinerja Manajerial terhadap Return Saham (Studi Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di BEI). Jurnal Aplikasi Manajemen 4.

Suryani, Arna. 2017. Koefisien Respon laba dan Manajemen laba(studi konservatism). Tangga Ilmu. Yogyakarta.

Tandelilin, E. 2001. Analisa Investasi dan Manajemen Portofolio. BPFE. Yogyakarta.

--------------. 2010. Portofolio dan Investasi Teori. Edisi Pertama. KANISIUS. Yogyakarta.

Terestiani, D.P. 2011. Pengaruh Investment Opportunity Set dan Struktur Modal Terhadap Return Saham pada Perusahaan Farmasi di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Tesis. Program Pasca Sarjana Universitas Udayana. Denpasar.

Utami Sih Widhi, 2007. Asosiasi antar investment. Fatimah jinnah women university, rawalpindi, BUSINES AD > BUSINES AD 28 > JAK2012.

Indonesia stock exchange 2016. IDX Quartely statistic. Quarter 2016. Melalui http : // www. Idx.co.id

Kapitalisasi pasar, saham Ok. 2010-2016. Melalui http : // www.saham Ok. com //emiten / kapitalisasi pasar/ 2010-2016.

Historical price – yahoo finance tahun 2010-2017 melalui http:// Finance yahoo.com/ 2010-2017.

Laporan tahunan sektor keuangan sub sektor bank tahun 2010-2016.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33087/jmas.v5i1.144

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

J-MAS (Jurnal Manajemen dan Sains) Published by Master of Management Program, Faculty of Economics, Batanghari University
Adress: Fakultas Ekonomi, Jl.Slamet Ryadi, Broni-Jambi, Kec.Telanaipura, Kodepos: 36122, email: jmas.unbari@gmail.com


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.