Pengaruh Motivasi dan Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Quanta Teknik Gemilang

Darmadi Darmadi, N lilis Suyani, Iman Syatoto, Surya Budiman, Priehadi Dhasa Eka

Abstract


This research was conducted with the aim to determine the effect of motivation and work discipline on employee performance at PT. ISS Indonesia Placement of Grand Slipi Tower, West Jakarta. This study uses a descriptive associative method with a quantitative approach that is used to test population parameters through statistics. The population in this study are employees who work at PT. ISS Indonesia Placement of the Grand Slipi Tower West Jakarta as many as 60 people using saturated sampling technique. Data collection techniques were carried out using primary data collection methods (observations and questionnaires), secondary data and technical data analysis using validity tests, reliability tests, normality tests, multicollinearity tests, heteroscedasticity tests, autocorrelation tests, multiple linear regression analysis tests, correlation coefficient analysis, analysis of the coefficient of determination, T test, F test. The results showed that the coefficient of determination of the motivation variable was 55.7% with a correlation coefficient of 0.746, which means that motivation has a strong relationship with employee performance. Hypothesis testing obtained tcount > ttable (4.365 > 2.003), this is also reinforced by a significance value of 0.000 < 0.05. Then H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted, meaning that there is a positive and significant influence between motivation on employee performance. The value of the coefficient of determination for the work discipline variable is 58.7% with a correlation coefficient of 0.766, which means that work discipline has a strong relationship with employee performance. Testing the hypothesis obtained the value of tcount > ttable (4.937 > 2.003), this is also strengthened by a significance value of 0.000 <0.05. Then H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted, meaning that there is a positive and significant influence between work discipline on employee performance. Motivation and work discipline simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on employee performance with the multiple linear regression equation Y = -5.443 + 0.524X1 + 0.550X2 and the coefficient of determination contributes 69.5% while the remaining 30.5% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study. Hypothesis test obtained value Fcount > Ftable (61.384 > 3.16), this is reinforced by a significance value of 0.000 <0.05. So H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted, meaning that there is a positive and significant influence between motivation and work discipline together (simultaneously) on the performance of PT. ISS Indonesia Placement of Grand Slipi Tower, West Jakarta


Keywords


Motivation, Work Discipline and Employee Performance.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Darmadi, & Sari, R. (2022). Pengaruh Kompensasi, Budaya Organisasi Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Perusahaan Daerah Air Minum (Pdam) Tirta Kerta Raharja Kabupaten Tangerang. KABUPATEN TANGERANG. SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL OF REFLECTION: Economic, Accounting, Management and Business, 5(1), 123–132.

Darmadi, & Setiawan, R. (2020). Analisis Implementasi Global Vision Melalui Straregi Pemasaran Perusahaan Roti Maulana Bakery Yang Berimplikasi Pada Daya Saing. Jurnal Ekonomi Efektif, 2(2), 316–325.

Darmadi, D. (2020). Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Indomaret Cabang Kelapa Dua Gading Serpong Kabupaten Tangerang. JIMF (Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Forkamma), 3(3), 240–247. https://doi.org/10.32493/frkm.v3i3.5140

Darmadi, Suryani, N. L., & Sari, R. (2021). PENGARUH BUDAYA ORGANISASI DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN DI DIVISILIKUID PADA PT.EAGLE INDO PHARMA-

Hasibuan, Malayu. (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Penerbit Bumi Aksara

Mangkunegara, A.(2017). Evaluasi Kinerja Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Refika Aditama.

Sutrisno (2017). ). “Hubungan Lingkungan Kerja Dan Disiplin Kerja.†Jurnal JMK Volume 17 Hal 135-144




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33087/jmas.v8i2.1357

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

J-MAS (Jurnal Manajemen dan Sains) Published by Master of Management Program, Faculty of Economics, Batanghari University
Adress: Fakultas Ekonomi, Jl.Slamet Ryadi, Broni-Jambi, Kec.Telanaipura, Kodepos: 36122, email: jmas.unbari@gmail.com


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.