Analisis Pengaruh Retribusi Rumah Potong Hewan Terhadap Pendapatan Asli Daerah Kota Jambi

Nuraini Nuraini, Isnain Effendi

Abstract


The purpose of the study was to find out and analyze the immense influence of Slaughterhouse Retribution into Original Local Government Revenue. The research object is done in Slaughterhouse Jambi City. The data used in this study is secondary data, this research is a quantitative descriptive that can answer 3 formulation of the problem. The results of the research show, namely: 1). The average growth period 2008-2018 PAD in Jambi City is 22.68 percent, the average during the period of 2008-2018 growth rate of regional levy in Jambi city increased by 18.78 percent. Average-period of growth 2008-2018 the reception of Slaughterhouse in the city of Jambi is 52.710 percent. 2). Average in the period 2008-2018 the contribution of the animal home retribution to the city of PAD Jambi is 0.23 percent and the contribution of animal levy to local retribution is 0.67 percent. 3). The approximate outcome of a simple linear regression model exposes a positive regression coefficient of Y = 5,595 + 0,653 X. This suggests, every 1 percent increase in the levy of slaughterhouses in Jambi City, PAD will increase by 0,653 percent, and Variations in the ups and downs of the acceptance PAD in Jambi City can be explained by the reception of Animal Home retribution 30.4 percent, while the remaining 69.6 percent are explained by other variables that are not included in this study model.


Keywords


Slaughterhouse Retribution, Original Local Government Revenue, Economic Province of Jambi.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Azis Iwan jaya, Perekonomian Indonesia, BP FE-UI, Jakarta

Amir, A. 2007. Pembangunan Dan Kualitas Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Dalam Era Globalisasi ( Teori, Masalah dan kebijakan ), Edisi Pertama, Jambi

Amir, Junaidi, Yulmardi. 2009. Metodologi Penelitian Ekonomi Dan Penerapannya, IPB Press, Jambi

Anna. Yulianita. Analisis Sekktor Unggulan dan Pengeluaran Pemerintah Di Kabupaten Ogan Komering Ilir. Sumatera Selatan

Anonym. 2014. Undang – undang No. 23 Tahun 2014 Tentang Pemerintrahan Daerah.

____________. Undang – undang No. 23 Tahun 201. DEPDAGRI.

________2019. Dinas Pendapatan Dan Kekayaan Daerah Kota Jambi, Jambi

________2019. Badan pengelolaan pajak dan retribusi daerah kota Jambi, Jambi

________2019. BAPPEDA kota Jambi, Jambi

________2019. BPS Provinsi Jambi, Jambi

________2008 – 2018 . Badan Pusat Statistik. Statistik Indonesia Tahun 2008 -2018, Jakarta

________2008 – 2018. Badan Pusat Statistik Provinsi Jambi. Jambi Dalam Angka, Jambi

Bachtiar,N. 2002. Otonomi dan implikasinya terhadap kemampuan keuangan daerah, jurnal ekonomi dan manajemen, vol I, FEUA, Padang

Eko. Wicaksono Pambudi. 2013. Analisis Pertumbuhan Ekonomi dan Faktor - Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi ( Kabupaten / Kota Di Provinsi Jawa Tengah). Semarang

Ghozali. I. 2006. Statistik No Para-Metrik Teori dan Aplikasi Dengan Program Spss. UNDIP. Semarang

Hodijah. Siti. 2015. Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Ekonomi, Investasi, PAD, Terhadap Kemiskinan Melalui Kesempatan Kerja di Provinsi Jambi. Jambi

Kuncoro. Mudrajad. 2015. Indikator Ekonomi, Yogyakarta

Tan, syamsurizal, 2004. Infrastruktur dan industry dalam mempercepat laju pertumbuhan ekonomi Jambi, makalah pada one day open discussion, tidak diterbitkan

Thaniapm, 2016, Tugas Hukum otonomi daerah dan sumber pendapatan asli daerah UU no 23 tahun 2014

Wikiapbn.org, pajak daerah dan retribusi daerah




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33087/jmas.v4i2.110

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

J-MAS (Jurnal Manajemen dan Sains) Published by Master of Management Program, Faculty of Economics, Batanghari University
Adress: Fakultas Ekonomi, Jl.Slamet Ryadi, Broni-Jambi, Kec.Telanaipura, Kodepos: 36122, email: jmas.unbari@gmail.com


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.